Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I wrote this for a homeschool list

So when I left off, the kids were watching TV. We watched a Reading Rainbow episode together about cats: tigers, lions, housecats and the musical Cats. The kids were really impressed with the makeup transformation in Cats; the show gave us a step by step makeup transformation.

They played after I turned it off, but I don't remember what they did. I put music on again. This time, we listened to the African music channel on my satellite radio, followed by Jamaican music and Latin jazz.

I had a doctor's appt this afternoon so dh came home a bit early to take B to art class. For the hour and a half of art class, dh and T wandered around. First, they walked downtown to look at the shops. Then, they wandered back to the big library.

When they came home, T had chosen a book about BMWs. Dh chose a kids' book about impressionism for B, because he wanted a book with paintings. They returned some of the audio books. I need to get more. In art class, the kids used oil pastel crayons. B said that white was a magic color in oil pastels, because if you put it over your regular colors, the regular colors look better and the white also fills in the holes.

After supper, dh and the boys worked on the human skeleton puzzle that was started earlier. T left supper early to work on it. Then, dh and Ben wandered in to help.

And that was our night.

No comments: