Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We have made a bunch of field trips lately that I need to mark down. We've been to the Science Center a few times. On one trip there, B made a hand-dipped candle. Dh wants to make a fire pit at the new house. I think we could easily do hand-dipped candles there.

We've had a field trip to the main police station. A lot of it went over my kids' heads, but they still enjoyed it. A highlight was meeting a canine unit.

We visited a new cultural center nearby that has a small art museum, history museum and science center. The science center was the highlight for both kids. B loved the bone room and the Tinker-Toy exhibit. T loved a giant semi-customizable marble run machine.

B's finished his pottery class and we're evaluating other options. T is taking a drama class.

I think that's it for field trips. Oh! We're going to the opera soon, a kid-themed one. We attended one last year and it was a HUGE hit with my kids. We're looking forward to this.

No comments: